Huawei has now launched its latest smartwatch the Watch Fit Mini. This latest device is the smaller version of the previously launched Watch Fit. Although this device is small and lighter than any other previous watch in the lineup, it still packs all the features as its bigger counterpart.
Specifications of Watch Fit Mini:
- 1.47” AMOLED with 368 x 194 pixels resolution with support for touch and slide gestures
- Six-axis IMU sensor (Accelerometer sensor, Gyroscope sensor)
- 180mAh Battery with 14 days on typical usage and 10 days on heavy usage with a single charge
- 5 ATM water-resistant
- System Requirements – Android 6.0 and iOS 9.0 or later
- Features – Heart rate sensor, SpO2 measure, 96 different indoor and outdoor exercise modes, Sleep Tracker(TruSleep 2.0 ), and Menstrual Cycle Calendar
- Weight – 20 grams
- Strap color varients – Frosty White (leather), Mocha Brown (leather), and Taro Purple (fluoroelastomer)
Price and Avialibilty:
The Huawei Watch Fit Mini has already started sales in a few European countries like Germany and Italy. The device is priced at €99 ($115) with a scale (priced between €40 and €70) and Runtastic Premium membership (€10) for one month added for a fee by the company. Further information on the global availability of the device will be given in the coming days.
Also, Read: Nearby Calling: A New Pixel feature!