Huawei is here with its latest entry-level handset, the Enjoy 20e. This handset comes with two different chipsets and a different UI for each.
Specification of Enjoy 20e
- 6.3″ IPS LCD HD+ display with waterdrop notch
- Mediatek Helio P35 chipset / HUAWEI HAYES KIRIN 710A chipset
- 4/6 GB of RAM
- 64GB / 128 GB of internal memory with microSD card slot for up to 512GB of external storage
- Rear Dual Camera – 13MP (main) + 2MP (depth)
- Front Camera – 8MP selfie shooter
- 5,000mAh battery with 10W charging
- Android 10 OS with EMUI 10.1 / HarmonyOS 2
- Rear-mounted fingerprint reader
- 4G connectivity
- Colors – Border Forests, Phantom Purple, Forest Green, and Illusion Night Dark
Price and Availability
The Enjoy 20e comes with two different chipsets. While there is no information regarding the Kirin 710A variant. The Mediatek Helio P35 variant is listed in VMall for purchase. While the base memory variant 4GB+128GB is priced at ¥999. The highest memory variant available for the handset 4GB+128GB will cost ¥1,199.
via - GSMArena
Also, Read – Oppo A54s: Now official!