After the launch of Oppo A55 earlier this month, looks like the company is already on its way to launching the successor, A56 5G. The handset just launched in the Chinese market. Let’s take a look.
Specifications of Oppo A56 5G:
- 6.5″ HD+ LCD waterdrop-notch Display
- MediaTek Dimensity 700 chipset
- 4GB / 6GB of LPDDR4x RAM
- 128GB of internal storage with up to 1TB OF Memory expansion
- Rear Dual Camera Setup – 13MP (main camera) + 2MP (Portrait camera)
- Front Camera – 8MP selfie shooter
- 5,000 mAh with 10W charging support via Type-C USB
- 5G Connectivity
- ColorOS 11.1 based on Android 11 OS
- Side-Mounted Fingerprint reader
- Colour Variants – Cloud Smoke Blue, Wind Chime Purple, and Soft Mist Black.
Price and Availability
via - GSMArena