Vivo is here with yet another handset, the Vivo Y71t. As rumors have it, this handset appears to be Y21e with the Dimensity 810 chipset. Let’s take a look.
Specification of Vivo Y71t
- 6.44″ HD+AMOLED notch Display with 60Hz refresh rate
- MediaTek’s Dimensity 810 chipset
- 8GB of RAM
- 128 GB / 256GB of UFS 2.1 internal storage
- Rear Dual camera setup – 64MP (Main camera) + 8MP (Ultra-wide camera)
- Front Camera – 16MP Selfie Shooter
- 4,000mAh battery with 44W Flash charging via USB Type-C port
- In-Display fingerprint reader
- OriginOS 1.0 Based on Android 11 OS
- 5G connection
- Colors – Midnight Blue and Illusion morning
Price and Availability
The Vivo Y71t comes in two memory variants –
- 8GB+128GB which is priced at ¥1,799
- 8GB+256GB which is priced at ¥1,999
The handset is currently available for pre-orders in China through Vivo’s official website and will begin sale starting from the next month, 1st of November.
via - GSMArena
Also, Read – Huawei Nova 9: Now launched in Europe!