Today in the Google Fall Launch Event, we saw the launch of Pixel Pass alongside the long-awaited Pixel 6 Series. The pass brings a new way to get the pixel series and also takes advantage of Google’s services.
Furthermore, Pixel Pass is priced at $45 per month for the Pixel 6 and $55 per month for the Pixel 6 Pro. But in both plans, the user will get access to few other Google services to make the whole experience much better:
- YouTube Premium for ad-free watching and background play while using other apps
- YouTube Music Premium for ad-free, uninterrupted listening
- Google One with 200 GB of cloud storage, Google Store discounts, automatic phone backup
- Google Play Pass with access to hundreds of games and apps completely free of ads and in-app purchases
- Preferred Care coverage to cover life’s little accidents with hassle-free device repairs
Moreover, Google says that by purchasing the pass through Google Store; users can save up to $294 over two years. While purchasing through Google Fi, the users save an additional $5 off the monthly Fi plan, totaling up to $414 in savings over two years. Further, the subscription can be canceled anytime although the user will need to pay off the remaining value of their Pixel device at the regular selling pass.
From the looks of everything, this subscription pass seems to be aimed towards the users that carry the latest devices but also want access to premium services. This Pixel Pass along with the latest Pixel 6 is available for pre-order starting today in the US priced at $45 per month through the Google Store or via Google Fi.
via: TechCrunch / blog.google