Vivo is here with another midrange handset, the Vivo S10e. The launch is here without much of a ceremony and is currently only confined to China.
Specifications of Vivo S10e:
- 6.4″ FHD+ AMOLED waterdrop notch Display
- MediaTek’s Dimensity 900 chipset
- 8GB of RAM
- 128GB / 256GB of internal storage, with expandable storage via microSD
- Triple Rear Camera Setup – 64MP (main camera) + 8MP (Ultra-wide camera)+ 2MP (macro camera)
- Front Camera – 32 MP selfie shooter
- 4,000mAh battery with 44W fast charging via Type-C USB
- Android 11 with Funtouch OS 11.1 on top
- In-Display fingerprint sensor
- Color Variants – White Gradient, Haze Blue, and Glaze Black
Price and availability:
The Vivo S10e comes in two memory variants – the 8GB+128GB which is priced at ¥2,399 and the 8GB+256GB which is priced at ¥2,399. The handset will be available for pre-orders in China starting from the 20th of October.
via - GSMArena