With the Oppo Reno6 still making its debut across the globe, the company is working toward its upcoming lineup, the Oppo Reno7 series. Extensive leaks on the Reno7 have now surfaced giving us key features of the lineup.
Speculated Specifications of Oppo Reno7
- 6.5” FHD+ AMOLED Dot-Display with 90Hz refresh rate
- MediaTek’s Dimenisty 920 chipset
- 8GB / 12GB of LPDDR4X RAM
- 256GB of UFS 3.1 internal storage with dedicated MicroSD slot for extended storage
- Rear Triple Camera setup – 50MP (Main camera, Sony IMX766 ) + 8MP (Ultra-wide camera, Sony IMX355) + 2MP (Macro lens)
- Front camera – 32MP(Sony IMX615) selfie shooter
- 4,500mAH battery with 65W SuperVOOC Flash Charge 4.0 support
- In-Display fingerprint reader
- Android 11 OS with ColorOS 11.1 built on top
- 5G connectivity
- Colors – Aurora and Stellar Black
As of now, the Oppo Reno7 is expected to come in two memory variants – 8GB+128GB for ¥2,999 and12GB/256GB for ¥3,299.
via - GSMArena
Also, Read – Huawei Nova 9: Coming to Europe soon!