Oppo has been working on yet another addition to its K9 lineup, the Oppo K9s. The lineup was launched earlier this year in May with the K9 5G and was later joined by the K9 Pro last month.
The company announced the launch date for the handset over its official Weibo account through a poster. The design of the Oppo K9s is pretty visible on the poster too. It looks like the handset’s rear panel is quite similar to the K9 Pro with a triple camera setup and 69MP as its main camera.
Speculated Specification of Oppo K9s
- 6.59” Full HD+ LCDDot-Display with a 120Hz refresh rate
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G chipset
- 6GB / 8GB of RAM
- 126GB of internal storage with MicroSD slot for up to 1TB of external memory
- Rear Triple camera setup – 64MP (Main camera) + 8MP (Ultra-wide camera) + 2MP (Macro lens)
- Front camera – 16MP selfie shooter
- 5,000mAh battery with 30W Super Flash charging support via USB Type-C port
- Side-Mounted fingerprint reader
- ColorOS 11.1 based on Android 11
- 5G connectivity
- 3D liquid-cooling system
- Colors – Black, Gradient, and White
As Oppo announced in the poster, the company is launching the Oppo K9s on the 20th of October in China.
via - GSMArena
Also, Read – Pixel Stand: Now with new updates!