iQOO is gearing up for the launch of its upcoming handset, iQOO Z5x. The just revealed its chipset and battery capacity with its new teaser poster.
According to the poster, the iQOO Z5x will be launching with MediaTek’s Dimesity 900 chipset. The handset will be powered by a 5,000mAh battery. Meanwhile, the poster also suggests that the handset will come in at least two color variants – Black and Yellow.
Speculated Specification of iQOO Z5x
- 6.58″ FHD+ Super AMOLED Dot-Display along with 90Hz refresh rate
- MediaTek’s Dimesity 900 chipset
- 8GB of RAM
- 256GB of internal storage
- Rear Dual Camera Setup – 50MP (Main sensor) 2MP ( depth sensor)
- Front Camera – 8MP selfie shooter
- 5,000 mAh battery with 44W fast charging
- Android 11 with OriginOS 1.0 on top
- 5G connectivity
- Side-Mounted Fingerprint reader
- Color variants – Black and Yellow
The Z5x is launching on the 20th of October, so lets until then to know more.
via - Playfuldroid
Also, Read – Oppo K9s: Launching 20th October!