Vivo has a new handset in its Y series Y20T. This latest handset just launched today. Now we have the first official look and specification of the handset.
Specifications of Vivo Y20T:
- 6.51″ IPS LCD with 1600 x 720 HD+ pixel resolution
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 chipset
- 6 GB RAM
- 64GB internal storage, with expandable storage via microSD
- Android 11 with Funtouch OS 11.1 on top
- Triple Rear Camera Setup – 13MP (main camera)+2MP (macro camera)+ 2MP (BoKeh camera)
- Front Camera – 8 MP selfie shooter
- 5,000mAh battery with 18W Fastcharge via Type-C USB
- Connection – 4G, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth v5.0
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor along with 3.5mm headphone jack
- Color Variants – Obsidian Black and Purist Purple
Price and availability:
The Vivo Y20T has begun sales through Flipkart and will soon through Amazon.in, Paytm, Bajaj Finserv EMI Store, and other retail partners. The handset comes with a 20% launch discount.
The handset is available in only one memory variant: 6GB+64GB priced at INR 15,490.