Motorola finally has announced the launch date for its latest budget handset, the Moto E40. Along with it comes along various key specifications of the handset, so let’s take a look.
Specification of Moto E40
- 6.5″ IPS LCD Dot-Display with a 90Hz refresh rate
- Unisoc T700 chipset
- 4GB of RAM
- 64GB of internal storage with MicroSD slot for up to 1TB of expandable storage
- Rear Triple Camera Setup – 48MP (main camera) + 2MP (Macro camera) + 2MP (depth sensor)
- Front Camera
- 5,000mAh battery
- Android 11 OS with My UX on top
- 5G connectivity
- Dedicated Google Assistant Key
- Rear-mounted fingerprint reader
- IP52 Water-resistant rating
- Colors – Carbon Gray and Pink Clay
Hit play on immersive entertainment with the #PerfectEntertainer. Get ready to meet our latest show-stopping smartphone, #motoe40. Launching 12th Oct on @Flipkart! https://t.co/43A9P2TpEC pic.twitter.com/1ymodYo0VD
— Motorola India (@motorolaindia) October 7, 2021
The Moto E40 is launching on the 12th of October via Flipkart and is expected to retail at INR 13,500.
via - GSMArena
Also, Read – OnePlus Buds Z2: Launching on October 13!