Motorola is here with another addition to its G series, the Moto G Pure. The handset is the cheapest in the lineup. Let’s take a look.
Specification of Moto G Pure
- 6.5″ HD+ IPS LCD Dot-Display with a 90Hz refresh rate
- MediaTek Helio G25 chipset
- 3GB of RAM
- 32GB of internal storage with MicroSD slot for up to 512GB of expandable storage
- Rear Triple Camera Setup – 13MP (main camera) + 2MP (Macro camera) + 2MP (depth sensor)
- Front Camera – 5MP selfie shooter
- 4,000mAh battery with 10W charging
- Android 11 OS with My UX on top
- 4G connectivity
- Rear-mounted fingerprint reader
- Colors – Deep Indigo
Price and Availability
While Moto G Pure is not currently listed for purchase. The handset goes up for pre-orders starting from the 14th of October.
via - GSMArena
Also, Read – Pixel 6: Now 2nd-gen Pixel Stand and Cases Leaked!