Realme GT Neo2 was launched recently last month. Now there has been news confirming that the handset will be arriving both in Europe and India sometime in the month of October.
Specifications of Realme GT Neo2:
- 6.6″ Samsung E4 AMOLED display with 120Hz refresh rate and Full HD+ resolution
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 chipset
- 6GB / 8GB / 12GB RAM
- 128GB / 256GB UFS 3.1 internal storage
- Triple Rear Camera Setup – 64MP (Main camera)+ 8MP (Ultrawide camera, 119° FOV)+ 2MP (macro lens)
- Front Camera – 16MP selfie shooter
- 5000 mAh with 65W SuperDart Smart Flash charging via USB Type-C
- Android 11 OS with Realme UI 2.0 on top
- In-Display Fingerprint reader
- Connection – 5G DUAL-MODE, Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.1, NFC
- Color Variants – Black Mint, Blue, and Shadow Black
Price and Availability:
Realme GT Neo2 will be the first of its series to enter the European market. There is still yet to be any news on the starting date of the sale of the handset, though it is expected the information will be given in the coming days.
The handset will be available in 2 memory variants:
- 8GB+128 GB is priced at €369
- 12GB+256 GB is priced at €459
Also, Read: Tecno Camon 18 Premier: Key Specs leaked!