There have already been a few leaks on the latest OnePlus TWS earbuds- Buds Z2. Now today there was yet another leak that confirms some of the key specifications of the upcoming earbuds.
Speculated Specifications of OnePlus Buds Z2:
- Buds have IP55 certification and the charging box has IPX4 certification protected against water and sweat
- Has 11mm drivers with 3 microphones used for active noise reduction
- Bluetooth 5.2 connection with basic AAC and SBC
- Buds have a 40mAh battery and the case has a 520 mAh battery.
- The case charges via Type-C USB though it doesn’t support wireless charging
- With the case, total playtime is 27h with noise-canceling turned on and 38h without it
- Without the case, playtime is 5h with ANC on and 7h with ANC off
- Weight – each bud 4.6g and the case 42g
- Color Variant – Night Black or Day White
This has yet to be any further details information given about the OnePlus Buds Z2 by the company. Details on the price and availability might be given in the coming days.