Xiaomi is here with another addition to its Note 10 series, the Redmi Note 10 Lite. The handset is quite similar to the Note 9 Pro with some new additions. Let’s take a look!
Specification of Redmi Note 10 Lite
- 6.67″ FHD+ Dot-Display with a 90Hz refresh rate
- Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 720G chipset
- 4GB / 6GB of RAM
- 64GB / 128GB of internal storage with MicroSD slot for up to 512GB of expandable storage
- Rear Quad Camera setup – 48MP (main camera) + 8MP (Ultra wide-angle camera, 119° FOV) + 5MP (Macro lens) + 2MP (Depth lens)
- Front Camera – 16MP selfie shooter
- 5,020 mAh battery with 18W Fast-charging via USB Type-C Port
- Android 10 with MIUI 12 on top
- 4G connectivity
- Side-mounted fingerprint reader
- P2i splash-proof nano-coating technology
- Color – Aurora Blue, Glacier White, Interstellar Black, Champagne Gold
Price and Availability
The Redmi Note 10 Pro comes in three memory variants – 4GB+64GB priced at ₹13,999, 4GB+128GB priced at ₹15,999, and 6GB+128GB priced at ₹16,999. The handset will be up for sale in India starting on the 2nd of October via Mi India.
via - Mi India
Also, Read – Honor 50: Entering European Market soon!