The Honor 50 series was launched in China back in June. The series included three handsets – 50, the 50 Pro, and the 50 SE. After many rumors, we finally have some news of its Global launch. But first, let’s take a quick look at the handset.
Specifications of Honor 50
- 6.57″ FHD+ OLED Dual Punch-Hole Display with 120Hz refresh rate
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G chipset.
- 6GB / 8GB of RAM with virtual ram expansion by 2GB
- 128GB / 256GB of internal storage
- Rear Quad Camera setup – 108MP (main camera) + 8MP (Ultra-wide camera) + 2MP( Macro lens) + 2MP(Portrait lens)
- Front Camera – 32MP (main camera)
- 4,300mAh battery with 66W fast charging
- Android 11 OS with Magic UI 4.2 on-top
- Side-Mounted fingerprint reader
- 5G connectivity
- Color – Black, Blue, and Silver
According to the CEO of the company, we can expect the Honor 50 to hit the European markets on the 26th of October. After that, the handset is speculated to soon enter other markets like Russia, UAE, Latin America, and Malaysia.
Meanwhile, there is no news as to when the other counterparts of the series will launch.
via - GSMArena