After its silent launch in Poland, the Galaxy M52 5G is finally here in India. There are just a few minor changes, with the addition of an extra memory variant and absence of the white color variants, the handset is pretty much the same.
Specification of Galaxy M52 5G
- 6.7” FHD+ Super AMOLED Infinity-O Display with 120Hz refresh rate
- Snapdragon 778G chipset
- 6GB / 8GB of RAM
- 128GB of internal storage with MicroSD slot for up to 1TB of expandable memory
- Rear Triple Camera setup – 64MP (Main camera, OIS) + 12MP (Ultra-wide camera, 123º FOV ) + 5MP (Macro lens)
- Front camera – 32MP selfie shooter
- 5,000mAH battery with 25W Super-fast charging support
- Side-Mounted fingerprint reader
- Android 11 OS with One UI 3.1 built on top
- Dolby Atmos-enabled stereo speakers.
- 5G connectivity
- Colors – Icy Blue and Blazing Black
Price and Availability
The Samsung GalaxyM52 5G comes in only one memory variant – 6GB+128GB which is priced at ₹29,999 and 8GB+128GB which is priced at ₹31,999. But as a limited-time offer, both will be available for ₹3000 less. Meanwhile, the handset will begin sale starting from the 3rd of October in India via Amazon.in.
via - GSMArena
Also, Read – A new way to share your Pixel Photos!