After three days of the iQOO Z5 official launch in China, the handset has finally arrived for the global market.
Specifications of iQOO Z5:
- 6.67″ IPS LCD display along with FHD+ resolution and 120Hz refresh rate
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G chipset
- 8GB / 12GB RAM
- 128GB / 256GB internal storage
- Rear Triple-Camera Setup – 64MP (main camera) + 8MP (ultrawide camera) + 2MP (macro lens)
- Front Camera – 16MP selfie shooter in a punch-hole cutout
- Android 11 with FuntouchOS 12 on top
- 5,000 mAh battery with 44W fast charging via Type- C USB
- Connectivity – 5G, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth v5.2
- Stereo speakers along with a 3.5mm headphone jack
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner and Face Wake facial recognition.
- Color variants – Arctic Dawn and Mystic Space
Price and Available:
Vivo iQOO Z5 will start sales from October 3rd in India and will be available for purchase from Amazon India or iQOO.com. The handset will be available in two different memory variants.
- 8GB+128GB model is priced at INR23,990 ($325/€280)
- 12GB+256GB model is priced at INR29,990 ($410/€350)
Also, Read: Oppo F19s : Now official in India!