Samsung just launched its latest 5G handset, Galaxy M52 5G in Poland a few days before its launch in the Indian Market.
Specification of Galaxy M52 5G
- 6.7” FHD+ Super AMOLED Infinity-O Display with 120Hz refresh rate
- Snapdragon 778G chipset
- 6GB of RAM
- 128GB of internal storage with MicroSD slot for up to 1TB of expandable memory
- Rear Triple Camera setup – 64MP (Main camera, OIS) + 12MP (Ultra-wide camera, 123º FOV ) + 5MP (Macro lens)
- Front camera – 32MP selfie shooter
- 5,000mAH battery with 25W Super-fast charging support
- Side-Mounted fingerprint reader
- Android 11 OS with One UI 3.1 built on top
- Dolby Atmos-enabled stereo speakers.
- 5G connectivity
- Colors – White, Blue, Black
Price and Availability
The Samsung GalaxyM52 5G comes in only one memory variant – 6GB+128GB which is priced at ₹30,000/€380/$450. The handset is currently available for purchase in Poland from Samsung’s online shop. Meanwhile, the handset will go official on the 28th of September in India.
via - GSMArena
Also, Read – Huawei Nova 9 series: Now official!