Vivo had held a launch event for its latest iQOO Z5 handset in China. During the event, we saw the first official look of the handset and got details of the specifications.
Specifications of iQOO Z5:
- 6.67″ FHD+ IPS LCD display along with FHD+ resolution and 120Hz refresh rate
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G chipset
- 8GB / 12GB RAM
- 128GB / 256GB internal storage
- Rear Triple-Camera Setup – 64MP (main camera) + 8MP (ultrawide camera) + 2MP (macro lens)
- Front Camera – 16MP selfie shooter in a punch-hole cutout
- Android 11 with OriginOS on top
- 5,000 mAh battery with 44W fast charging via Type- C USB
- Connectivity – 5G, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth v5.2
- Stereo speakers along with a 3.5mm headphone jack
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner and Face Wake facial recognition.
- Color variants – White, Dark Blue, and Gradient Blue
Price and Available:
iQOO Z5 has officially started pre-orders in China. The handset will start sales from September 28th. Meanwhile, the handset will be entering India on September 27th. Although, information on the global availability will be revealed in the coming dates.
iQOO Z5 is available in three memory variants:
- 8GB+128GB model is priced at CNY 1,899 ($293)
- 8GB+256GB model is priced at CNY 2,099 ($324)
- 12GB+256GB model is priced at CNY 2,299 ($355)