Samsung is in the process of launching two new handsets this month. The Galaxy F42 5G is reported to be launched on September 29th; whereas the Galaxy M52 5G will debut in the country on September 28th. Today there was a post on Flipkart’s promo page revealing the key specs and design of the handset.
Speculated Specification of Galaxy F42 5G:
- FHD+ panel will have a 90Hz refresh rate
- MediaTek’s Dimensity 700 chipset
- Rear Triple-Camera Setup – 64MP main shooter
- Front Camera – camera in a V-shaped notch at the top
- 5,000mAh battery
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm headphone jack
- 5G connectivity
Although the company hasn’t yet given any more information about the price and availability of the handset, more details should be given during the launch or in the coming days.
via: Android Central