After much rumors, Realme is finally out with its latest handset the Realme GT Neo2. While most of the specification will rightly speculated , here is a quick overview of the features of the handset.
Specification of Realme GT Neo2
- 6.6″ Samsung E4 AMOLED display with 120Hz refresh rate and Full HD+ resolution
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 chipset
- 6GB / 8GB / 12GB RAM
- 128GB / 256GB UFS 3.1 internal storage
- Triple Rear Camera Setup – 64MP (Main camera)+ 8MP (Ultrawide camera, 119° FOV)+ 2MP (macro lens)
- Front Camera – 16MP selfie shooter
- 5000 mAh with 65W SuperDart Smart Flash charging via USB Type-C Port
- Android 11 OS with Realme UI 2.0 on top
- In-Display FIngerprint reader
- Connection – 5G DUAL-MODE, Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.1, NFC
- Color Variants – Black Mint, Blue and Shadow Black
Price and Availability
The Realme GT Neo2 comes in three memory variants:
- 8GB+128GB priced at ¥2499
- 8GB+256GB priced at ¥2699
- 12GB+256GB priced at ¥2999
The handset will start its first sale starting from the 27th of September. Meanwhile, the handset will soon launch globally too.
via - GSMArena
Also, Read – Nokia G50 5G: Now Official!