Oppo has been reported working on Oppo A55 4G. After the launch of the Oppo A55 5G in January, there are quite a few expectations with this variant of the handset. There are rumors that this latest handset will be very different than its predecessor.
Speculated Specifications of Oppo A55 4G:
- might have MediaTek Helio G series SoC
- Triple Rear Camera setup – 50MP (main camera)+2MP (macro lens)+2MP (depth sensors)
- Fount Camera – singular hole-punch selfie camera, in top left
- 5,000 mAh battery with 18W fast charging support
- Fingerprint sensor embedded in the power button on the right side
- Colour Variants – Black, Green, and Gradient Blue.
Although the company has officially announced the handset yet, we can expect more information soon in the coming days.
Also, Read: Realme GT Neo2: Launches with Snapdragon 870