Redmi 10 was launched in mid-August of this year. The company had also brought Redmi 10Prime for the Indian market with an upgraded battery capacity. Now finally after a month we finally have the original Redmi 10 for the European market.
Specification of Redmi 10:
- 6.5″ FHD+ Dot-Display with a 90Hz refresh rate
- Mediatek’s Helio G88 chipset
- 4GB / 6GB of RAM
- 64GB / 128GB of internal storage
- Rear Triple Camera setup – 50MP (main camera) + 8MP (Ultra-wide camera) + 2MP (Macro lens) + 2MP (Depth lens)
- Front Camera – 8MP selfie shooter
- 5,000 mAh battery with 18W Fast-charging with 22.5W in-box charger
- Android 11 OS with MIUI 12.5 on top
- 5G connectivity
- Side-mounted fingerprint reader
- Colors – Carbon Gray, Pebble White, Sea Blue
Price and Availability:
The handset is going on sale from September 18th and will be available for purchase in the various European Mi.com regional sites.
- Redmi 10 4GB+64GB model is priced at €179.90 for Spain and Germany, and €199.90 for Italy.
- Redmi 10 4GB+128GB model is priced at €199.90 for Spain and Germany, and €229.90 for Italy.