News on the Realme GT Neo2 has been going around for quite a while now. There have been many leaks and rumors to date and now with the handset being certified the company has finally revealed its official launch date.
Furthermore, Realme GT Neo the predecessor of the Realme GT Neo2 was launched globally under the name of Realme X7 Max 5G. But the recent news suggests that this latest handset will not be called X8 or X9 as the X series has been renamed to the GT series.
Speculated Specifications of Realme GT Neo2:
- 6.62″ Super AMOLED display with 120Hz refresh rate and Full HD+ resolution
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 5G
- 8GB / 12GB RAM
- 128GB / 256GB internal storage
- Triple Rear Camera Setup – 64 MP(wide camera)+ 8 MP(ultrawide camera)+ 2 MP(macro camera)
- Front Camera – 16 MP selfie shooter
- Android 11 OS with Realme UI 2.0 on top
- 5000 mAh with 65W fast charging via Type-C USB
- Connection – 5G, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth 5.1
- Fingerprint (under display, optical) along with 3.5mm headphone jack
- Color Variants – Black, and other colors
In a post by Realme in their official Webio profile, the company has finally given the launch date for this latest handset. The Realme GT Neo2 will be launching on September 22nd at 2 PM local time in China. The global reach is expected to follow soon after then. More information on the handset might be revealed in the coming days or during its launch.
Also, Read: Infinix Zero X series: Now official!