TCL is here with its latest entry-level 5G handset, the TCL 20R 5G. As the name suggests this handset is an addition to the 20 lineups and is also the cheapest 5G handset in the lineup.
Specification of TCL 20R 5G
- 6.52″ HD+ IPS LCD Waterdrop-notch display with 90Hz refresh rate
- MediaTek’s Dimensity 700 chipset
- 4GB of RAM
- 64GB of internal storage
- Rear Triple Camera setup – 13MP (main camera) + 2MP (depth sensor) + 2MP (Macro lens)
- Front Camera – 8MP selfie shooter
- 5,500mAh battery with 10W Charging via USB Type-C port
- Android 11 OS (with one major upgrade to Android 12)
- 5G connectivity
- Rear-Mounted Fingerprint Reader
- Colors – Blue, Grey
Price and Availability
The TCL 20R will be available for purchase at the price point of €179 in the Netherlands. Meanwhile, the price, in general, will be somewhere at €249. The handset will begin sale from the end of this month in some selected European markets.
via - GSMArena