Today we got yet another news on the Realme Pad. In the latest tweet by CEO Madhav Sheth, we got confirmation about the battery of the tablet. Moreover, along with the rumors and leaks we can expect a few things before the launch.
Speculated specifications of Realme Pad:
- 10.4″ WUXGA+ screen with 82.5% screen-to-body ratio
- Mediatek Helio G80 SoC
- 4GB / 6GB RAM
- 64GB internal storage along with microSD card slot
- Rear Camera – 8MP
- Front Camera – 8MP
- Android 11 OS
- 7,100 mAh battery supporting 18W charging via Type-C USB
- 6.9mm thick
- Maybe a headphone jack or a slot for a stylus
- Color Variants – Gold, and Grey shade
The Realme Pad will be officially be launching on September 9th, along with two other devices the Realme 8s 5G and 8i. Although nothing is confirmed yet it is expected all three devices will be running on MediaTek chipsets.