Tecno just launched its latest entry-level handset, the Tecno Spark 8 a week ago. And now the handset is finally making its way to India.
Specification of Tecno Spark 8
- 6.5″ HD+ IPS LCD Waterdrop-notch display with 90Hz refresh rate
- MediaTek’s Helio P22 chipset
- 2GB of RAM
- 64GB of internal storage
- Rear Quad Camera setup – 16MP (main camera) + QVGA secondary lens
- Front Camera – 8MP selfie shooter
- 5,000mAh battery with 10W Charging via – Micro USB port
- Android 11 Go OS with HIOS 7.6 on top
- 4G connectivity
- Rear-Mounted Fingerprint Reader
- Colors – green
Price and Availability
The Spark 8 launched in Nigeria for NGN 50,000 (about $130). The handset is expected to enter the Indian market in a week. Let’s wait for its official launch in India to know more.
via - GSMArena
Also, Read – Huawei Nova 9: To launch on September 23rd!