After much speculations, the Galaxy A52s 5G has finally launched in the Indian markets. This 5G handset was launched a month ago and is now finally available for purchase in India.
Specification of Galaxy A52s 5G
- 6.5” FHD+ Super AMOLED Infinity-O Display with 120Hz refresh rate
- Snapdragon 778G chipset
- 6GB / 8GB of RAM
- 128GB of internal storage
- Rear Quad Camera setup – 64MP (Main camera, OIS) + 12MP (Ultra-wide camera, 123º FOV ) + 5MP (Macro lens) + 5MP (depth sensor)
- Front camera – 32MP selfie shooter
- 4,500mAH battery with 25W Super-fast charging support
- In-Display fingerprint reader
- Android 11 OS with One UI 3.0 built on top
- IP67 Rating: dust-tight, submersion up to 1m of water for 30 minutes
- Dolby Atmos-enabled stereo speakers.
- 5G connectivity
- Colors – White, Light Violet, Black
Price and Availability
The Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G comes in two memory variants – 6GB+128GB which is priced at ₹35,999 and 8GB+128GB which is priced at ₹37,499. The handset is currently available for purchase from Samsung’s online shop or partnering with online and offline retailers.
via - GSMArena
Also, Read – Fossil Gen 6: Officially launched!