Fossil has officially launched its latest Gen 6 smartwatches on August 30th. The company officially revealed the Gen 6 watch series yesterday along with all its details and first official looks.
Specifications of Fossil Gen 6:
- 1.28″ AMOLED displays with 416 x 416-pixel resolution with always-on functionality.
- Google’s Wear OS (with OS 3 version update coming next year)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon Wear 4100+ platform
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB internal storage
- 3ATM water-resistant
- Battery life rated over 24 hours with mixed usage
- Features – SpO2, heart rate sensors, sports modes along with sleep and nap tracking
- Connection – Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS, NFC SE, and WiFi
- Google Pay supported
- Three buttons on the side for controls, the middle one operates as a rotating crown
- Speakers and microphone included
- Size – 44mm and 42mm
- Color variants – Smoke Stainless Steel, Brown Leather, Green Camo Grosgrain, and Gold/Purple
Price and Availability:
Currently, the Gen 6 smartwatches are available for shipments in the US. The shipments in the US may be fulfilled by September 27th. But till now there hasn’t been any news on global market availability or pricing by the company.
- The stainless steel model is priced at $319.
- The rest of the variants is priced at $299.
- Replacement bands – silicone, leather, and stainless steel priced from $29 to $49.