There have already been many rumors and leaks going around about the Moto E20. Today we saw the handset in Geekbench, therefore we can now confirm the rumored key specifications of the device.
Furthermore, the Moto E20 was seen in Geekbench under the code name “Aruba“. The post reveals a few of the key specs of the device and along with the previous leaks we have a list of specs of the handset.
Speculated specifications of Moto E20:
- 6.5″ HD+ LCD display
- Unisoc T606 SoC with1.6GHz octa-core processor
- 2GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage along with microSD card slot for additional storage
- Rear Dual Camera Setup – 13MP (main camera) + 2MP (depth sensor)
- Front Camera – 5MP selfie shooter
- Android 11 Go
- 4,000 mAh battery with 10W charging via Type-C USB
- Rear circular fingerprint scanner with Motorola logo
- A headphone jack on top
- Two-color varients
Although the company hasn’t yet given out any details or information about the device, all the renders and leaks revealed to date leave nothing much to the imagination.
Moreover, there have been rumors that Motorola is also working on another device the Moto E30, codename “Cyprus“. There haven’t been any news or updates on the second device yet but we might get it soon in the coming days.