Earlier this month, Samsung launched the Galaxy A52s 5G to Continental Europe and the UK. And now the handset is finally making its way to the Indian markets too.
Specification of Galaxy A52s 5G
- 6.5” FHD+Super AMOLED Infinity-O Display with 120Hz refresh rate
- Snapdragon 778G chipset
- 6GB / 8GB of RAM
- 128GB / 256GB of internal storage
- Rear Quad Camera setup – 64MP (Main camera, OIS) + 12MP (Ultra-wide camera, 123º FOV ) + 5MP (Macro lens) + 5MP (depth sensor)
- Front camera – 32MP selfie shooter
- 4,500mAH battery with 25W Super-fast charging support
- In-Display fingerprint reader
- Android 11 OS with One UI 3.0 built on top
- IP67 Rating: dust-tight, submersion up to 1m of water for 30 minutes
- Dolby Atmos-enabled stereo speakers.
- 5G connectivity
- Colors – Awesome White, Awesome Violet, Awesome Mint, Awesome Black
Price and Availability
While there is no official announcement, the Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G is speculated o stat at the point of ₹35,999 for the base variant of 6GB+128GB. The handset is expected to start sale on the 3rd of September.
via - GSMArena
Also, Read – Honor Watch GS 3: Image teaser gives key specs!