Samsung just launched a new handset for Japan, the Galaxy A21 Simple SCV49. As the name suggests, this handset is an addition to the Galaxy A21 series.
Specification of Galaxy A21 Simple SCV49
- 5.8″ HD+ PLS IPS Infinity-V display with 60Hz refresh rate
- Exynos 7884B chipset
- 3GB of RAM
- 64GB of internal storage with a MicroSD slot for up to 1TB of expandable storage
- Rear Camera setup – 13MP + LED Flash
- Front camera setup – 5MP selfie shooter
- 3,600 mAh battery with 10W of Adaptive Fast Charging, via USB Type-C port
- Android 11 OS
- 4G connectivity
- IP68 rating for dust and water resistance
- Colors – Black, White
Price and Availability
The Galaxy A21 Simple SCV49 comes in one memory variant – 3GB+64GB which is priced at JPY 22,000. The handset is currently available for purchase through the AU carrier in the country. Apart from Japan, the handset will most likely not launch in the Global market.
via - GSMArena
Also, Read – Motorola Moto E20: Now with confirmed key specs!