Today at an event by Motorola in Australia there was the launch of the latest Motorola handset Moto G50 5G. The event introduced the device with most of its details and provided the complete look of the device. The Moto G50 released in March shares many similarities with this latest launched device.
Specification of Motorola Moto G50 5G:
- 6.5″HD+ LCD with a 90Hz refresh rate
- 4GB RAM
- 128GB internal storage expandable via microSD.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 480 chipset
- Rear Triple Camera Setup – 48MP (main camera) + 2MP (macro camera) + 2MP (depth sensor)
- Front Camera – 13 MP selfie shooter
- Android 11 OS with Motorola’s My UX on top
- 5,000 mAh battery with 15W charging via Type-C USB
- Connectivity – 5G, Bluetooth 5.0, and Wi-Fi
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- 3.5 mm headset jack, USB Type-C, and NFC receiver
- Weight – 192g
- Color Variants: Steel Grey, and Aqua Green
Price and Availability:
Currently, the Moto G50 5G is available for sale only in Australia. The company has yet to give any information on the global market availability.
Moto G50 5G is priced at AUD 399 ($289/€246) from Motorola Australia.