Samsung is here with its latest 5G handset, the Galaxy M32 5G. As the name suggests, the handset is a 5G variant of the Galaxy M32 which launched a month ago.
Specification of the Galaxy M32 5G
- 6.5-inch FHD+ LCD Infinity-V Display with a 60Hz refresh rate
- Mediatek Helio G70 chipset
- 4GB / 6GB of RAM
- 64GB / 128GB of internal storage
- Rear Quad Camera setup – 48MP (Primary Camera) + 8MP (Ultra-wide angle Camera) + 2MP (Depth Sensor) + 2MP (Macro Sensor)
- Front Camera – 13MP selfie shooter
- Massive 5,000mAh battery with 25W fast charging and 15W charger In-Box
- OneUI 3.1 based on Android 11 OS
- Side-mounted Fingerprint reader
- Colors – Black and Blue
The Galaxy M32 5G starts at the base price point of ₹18,999. It will be available for purchase in India starting from the 2nd of September from Amazon.
via - GSMArena
Also, Read – Galaxy A52s 5G: Now reveals price for Europe!