Oppo has yet another addition to its F19 lineup, the Oppo F19S. The Oppo F19 lineup was launched back in March with three handsets – OPPO F19, F19 Pro and F19 Pro+.
Speculated Specification of Oppo F19S
- 6.43″ FHD+ AMOLED Dot-Display with 60Hz refresh rate
- Snapdragon 662 chipset
- 6GB of RAM
- 128 GB of internal storage
- Rear Triple camera setup – 48MP (main camera) + 2MP (macro lens) + 2MP (depth helper)
- Front Camera – 16MP Selfie Shooter
- 5,000mAh battery with 33W Fast-charging via USB Type-C port
- In-Display fingerprint reader
- Color OS 11.1 Based on Android 11 OS
- Dual 4G connection
Price and Availability
The Oppo F19S is supposed to be the entry-level handset for the F19 lineup. The handset is speculated to be priced at ₹18,000. The handset is expected to launch somewhere around the upcoming festive season in India.
via - GSMArena
Also, Read – Nokia G50 5G: Detailed leaked!