Sony just launched a Japan-exclusive handset, the Sony Xperia 10 III Lite. As the name suggests the handset is a “lite” version of the Xperia 10.
Specifications of the Sony Xperia 10 III Lite
- 6.0″ 21:9 CinemaWide™ OLED Display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 690 chipset
- 6GB of RAM
- 64GB of internal storage with MicroSD slot for expandable storage.
- Rear Triple Camera setup – 12MP (main camera) + 8MP (telephoto camera) +8MP (Ultra-wide lens )
- Front camera – 8MP selfie shooter
- 4,500 mAh battery with 30W fast charging
- Side-mounted fingerprint reader
- 5G connectivity
- Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.2, NFC support
- IP68 dust and water resistance
- Android 11 OS
- Colors – Black, White, Blue, Pink
Price and Availability
The Sony Xperia 10 III Lite is placed at the price point of JPY 46,800 and will be available for purchase starting from the 27th of August through Rakuten Mobile, IIJmio, Mineo, goo, and nuro Mobile. But the Blue and Pink color variant of the handset will be exclusive to Rakuten.
via - GSMArena
Also, Read – Asus Chromebook: Now specks revealed!