Motorola Edge (2021) was launched by Motorola specifically for its American market today. This new Edge is the latest device in the Motorola Edge series that was unveiled last year. The Motorola Edge series of 2020 has Edge 20, Edge 20 Pro, Edge 20 Lite, and Edge 20 Fusion. During the launch of the device, we saw its first official look along with the detailed specifications.
Specifications of Motorola Edge (2021):
- 6.8″ LCD display with 144Hz refresh rate, FHD+ resolution, and 576Hz touch response
- 8GB of RAM
- 256GB Internal Storage
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G chipset
- Rear Triple-Camera Setup – 108 MP (main camera) + 8 MP (ultrawide camera) + 2 MP (depth sensor)
- Front Camera – 32 MP selfie shooter
- Android 11 with Motorola’s My UX on top
- 5,000mAh battery with 30W fast charging
- Wi-Fi 6E connection
- Side-mounted fingerprint reader
- IP52 rating water repellant coating
- Weighs 200g
- Color Variants: Nebula Blue
Price and Availability:
Motorola Edge (2021) can be found for sale at Best Buy, B&H, Amazon, and Motorola.com in the beginning, along with Verizon later in the coming months.
Motorola Edge (2021) is priced at $700 in the U.S and will be also sold at a discounted price of $500 for a limited time.
The device will be available from September 2nd. The mid-ranger version will be launched for Canada next year.
Also, Read: Vivo Y21: Enters Indian market!