Asus is soon going to launch an Asus Chromebook tablet which is market towards the students and schools. It has features that are aimed to make the application of the tablet a more pleasant experience for the users. On the official websites of Asus, most of the detailed specs of the tablet are revealed.
Speculated specification of Asus Chromebook:
- 10.1″ LCD display with 1920×1200-pixel resolution touchscreen, 16:10 aspect, and 100% sRGB color gamet
- 4GB LPDDR4X RAM
- 64G eMMC / 128G eMMC storage
- MediaTek’s Kompanio 500 (MT8183) 2.0 GHz (2M Cache, up to 2.0 GHz, 8 cores) chipset
- 8MP Rear camera
- 2MP front camera
- Chrome OS with Arm’s Mali-G72 GPU
- 27Wh 45W charger via Type-C
- I/O Ports – USB 2.0 Type-C and 3.5mm Combo Audio Jack
- Keyboard cover with Soft Keyboard 1.5mm Key-travel and also houses a trackpad
- Built-in stylus and a kickstand
- MIL-STD 810H certification shockproof cover
- Weight – 0.5 kg
- Color Variant – Black
There has yet to be any news on the price and availability of the Asus Chromebook currently. But it is expected that these details should be given in the coming days.
Also, Read: Motorola Edge (2021): Now launched in US!