Today, Xiaomi announced a new entry-level handset, the Redmi 10. Despite the entry-level tag, the specification of the handset is quite surprising.
Specification of Redmi 10
- 6.5″ FHD+ Dot-Display with a 90Hz refresh rate
- Mediatek’s Helio G88 chipset
- 4GB / 6GB of RAM
- 64GB / 128GB of internal storage
- Rear Triple Camera setup – 50MP (main camera) + 8MP (Ultra-wide camera) + 2MP (Macro lens) + 2MP (Depth lens)
- Front Camera – 8MP selfie shooter
- 5,000 mAh battery with 18W Fast-charging with 22.5W in-box charger
- Android 11 OS with MIUI 12.5 on top
- 5G connectivity
- Side-mounted fingerprint reader
- Colors – Carbon Gray, Pebble White, Sea Blue
Price and Availability
The Redmi 10 comes in three memory variants – 4GB+64GB which is priced at $180, 4GB+128GB which is priced at $200, and 6GB+128GB which is priced at $220. The handset will be available for purchase starting from the 20th of August.
via - Mi Blog
Also, Read – Pixel Buds A-series to launch in several countries.