The Bose Quiet Comfort is one of the best choices for headphones when it comes to comfort and noise cancellation. Bose is known as one of the best headphone makers in the market so it comes as no surprise the latest headset in the Bose Quiet Comfort series is going to follow the same expectations as its predecessor.
Quiet Comfort 45 is the latest in the series with many new upgrades from the previous Quiet Comfort 35 II. From the most recent leaks from a post in Staples.com(now since been removed) and various other leaks, we can expect a few details from the latest headset during its official launch.
It has been reported the headset has cleared the FCC and will have an improvement in many areas including- battery life, ease of wear, and Active Noise Cancellation (AMC).
Speculated Specifications of Bose Quiet Comfort 45:
- Wide headband design with soft earpads for a comfortable fit
- Physical controls
- Active Noise Cancellation (AMC) with microphones inside the earcups
- Aware Mode – allows environment noise while listening to the music
- “Volume-Optimized” Active EQ adjusts the equalizer settings
- 460 mAh battery charged via Type-C USB with 24-hour battery life
- Connection – Bluetooth 5.1, along with 3.5 mm cable
- TriPort acoustic architecture – vent at each cup, provides a deeper sound
- Glass-filled nylon construction, cast-metal hinges, and synthetic leather exterior to make it light
- Color Variants – Black and White
Price and Activation:
Bose Quiet Comfort 45 might be available soon on the basis of all the leaks. The headset will be priced at $330 more than the previous model which is priced at $300.
Also, Read: Redmi 10: New entry-level handset announced!