Reliance, India’s conglomerate announced an entry-level handset, JioPhone Next almost two months ago. Since then, there hasn’t been much news on the handset. Thanks to Mishaal Rahman, Editor-in-Chief @xdadevelopers we now have some leaks specifications and renders of the handset.
Speculated Specification of JioPhone Next
- 1440×720 resolution display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 215 chipset
- 2GB of RAM
- Rear Camera – 13MP(OmniVision OV13B10 sensor)
- Front camera – 8MP selfie shooter
- Android 11 OS (Go Edition)
- 4G connectivity
- Colors – Black
Price and Availability
JioPhone Next is an entry-level handset that is built in collaboration with Google. The handset is set to launch on the 10th of September, so we will have to wait a bit more to know everything about the handset.
via - GSMArena