Looks like Honor is not done yet with launches and is out with another handset, the Honor X20 5G. The handset was earlier rumored to tag along with the Magic 3 series and is finally here.
Specification of the Honor X20 5G
- 6.67″ FHD+ IPS LCD Dual Punch-Hole Display with 120Hz refresh rate
- Mediatek Dimensity 900 chipset.
- 6GB / 8GB of RAM with virtual ram expansion by 2GB
- 128GB / 256GB of internal storage
- Rear Triple Camera setup – 64MP (main camera) + 2MP( Macro lens) + 2MP(Portrait lens)
- Front Camera – 16MP (main camera)
- 4,300mAh battery with 66W fast charging
- Android 11 OS with Magic UI 4.2 on-top
- Side-Mounted fingerprint reader
- 5G connectivity
- Color – Black, Blue, and Silver
The Honor X20 5G has three memory variants –
- 6GB+128GB which is placed at the price point of ¥1,899
- 8GB+128GB which is placed at the price point of ¥2,199
- 8GB+256GB which is placed at the price point of ¥2,499
The handset is already available for purchase through the company’s official website in China.
via - GSMArena