Today just after the successful launch of the Magic3 series and X20 5G handsets, Honor released its latest tablet Honor Pad V7 Pro. In the launch event held for the table, we were given a full preview of the device.
Specification of Honor Pad V7 Pro:
- 11″ LCD display with 120Hz refresh rate along with 2560×1600-pixel resolution
- MediaTek’s Kompanio 1300T, a 2GHz octa-core chipset
- 6GB / 8GB RAM
- 128GB / 256GB Internal Storage
- Rear Dual Camera – 13MP (main sensor) +2MP (depth helper)
- Front Camera selfie shooter
- Magic Pencil 2 stylus – 4096 pressure points and 8ms latency
- Magnetic keyboard case housing a built-in trackpad and stylus holster
- Android 11 OS with MagicUI 5.0 on top
- Quad speakers with DTS:X Ultra capabilities
- Connection – Bluetooth 5.10, Wi-Fi, along with a variant with 5G
- 7,250mAh battery with 22.5W charging speeds via a Type-C USB port
- Color Variant – Titanium Silver, Dawn Blue(synthetic leather), and Gold(synthetic leather)
Price and Availability:
All the Honor Pad V7 Pro varients are currently only available in China. There hasn’t yet been any news from the company for the global availability yet.
- Pad V7 Pro 6GB+128GB Wi-Fi-only priced at CNY 2,599
- Pad V7 Pro 8GB+256GB Wi-Fi-only priced at CNY 2,799 and CNY 3,299
- Pad V7 Pro 8GB+256GB 5G priced at CNY 3,699
Also, Read: Honor X20 5G: Now official!