The Galaxy A12 entered the Indian market earlier this year. Looks like Samsung is not done with this handset just yet. The company launched another variant of the handset with an Exynos Chipset.
Specification of Galaxy A12 (Exynos processor)
- 6.5″ HD+ PLS IPS Infinity-V display
- Exynos 850 chipset
- 4GB / 6GB of RAM
- 64GB of internal storage with a MicroSD slot for up to 1TB of expandable storage
- Rear Quad Camera setup – 48MP(main camera) + 5MP (Wide-Angle camera, 123-degree FOV ) + 2MP (Macro lens) + 2MP (Depth lens)
- Front camera setup – 8MP selfie shooter
- 5,000 mAh battery with 15W of Adaptive Fast Charging, via USB Type-C port
- Android OS
- Side-Mounted fingerprint reader
- 4G connectivity
- Colors – Black, White, and Blue
Price and Availability
The Galaxy A12 (Exynos Chipset) comes in two memory variants – 4GB+64GB which is priced at ₹13,999, and 6GB+64GB which is priced at ₹16,499. The is currently available for purchase from Samsung India online store.
via - Samsung India
Also, Read – Moto G60S: Now official!