Today Samsung launched its mini foldable handset, the Galaxy Z Flip3. The handset in all forms is an up-gradation to the Flip2. Be its the faster chipset, a whole new design with Aluminum built, or the official IPX8 rating, the device is an improvement in all aspects and has much more to offer this time around.
Specifications of Galaxy Z Flip3
- Cover Panel: 1.9” Super AMOLED Displaywith a 260×512 resolution
- Foldable Panel: 6.7” Full HD+ Dynamic AMOLED Display with a 120Hz adaptive refresh rate.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 chipset
- 8GB of RAM
- 128GB / 256GB of UFS 3.2 internal storage
- Cover Display: Dual Camera setup – 12MP (Main camera,Dual Pixel AF and OIS) + 12MP (Ultra-wide camera)
- Foldable Display: Front camera -10MP selfies shooter
- 3,300mAh battery with 15W charging
- IPX8 rating for water resistance
- Corning Gorilla Glass Victus for Display along with Armor Aluminum frame
- 5G connectivity
- Androis 11 OS
- Colors – Cream, Green, Lavender, Phantom Black, Gray, White, and Pink
Price and Availability
The Galaxy Z Flip3 comes in two memory variants – 8GB+128GB which is priced at €1,049 / £949 and 8GB+256GB which is priced at €1,099 / £999. Pre-orders for the handset are currently available and the sale will start from the 27th of August.
via - GSMArena
Also, Read – Samsung Galaxy Unpacked 2021: Live event!