Xiaomi had its big launch event today and finally launched its latest flagship handset, the Xiaomi Mix 4. This handset is said to be a true successor of the MI Mix 3 which was launch almost 3 years ago!
Specification of Xiaomi Mix 4
- 6.67″ FHD+ AMOLED Display with a 120Hz refresh rate and micro-diamond pixel pattern
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 888+ chipset
- 8GB / 12GB of RAM
- 128GB / 256GB /512GB of internal storage
- Rear Triple Camera setup – 108MP (main camera, HMX 1/1.33″sensor) + 13MP (Free-form Ultra-wide camera) + 8MP (Periscope camera, 5X optical zoom)
- Front Camera – 20MP Under-Display selfie shooter with 400ppi density Display on-top
- 4,500 mAh battery with 120W wired fast charging and 50W wireless charging
- Android 10 with MIUI 12 on top
- 5G connectivity
- In-Display fingerprint reader
- Stereo speakers are tuned by Harman/Kardon.
- Colors – White, Black, and gray
Price and Availability
Xiaomi Mix 4 is placed at the price point of ¥4,999 for the base memory variant and goes up to ¥6,299 for the highest memory variant of 12GB+512GB. The handset is set to start sale from the 16th of August. The Global launch of the handset is yet to be known.
via - GSMArena
Also, Read – Honor X20 5G : Specs leaks just before launch!