Realme has just revealed that the Realme Book will be launched on August 18th in China at 3 pm local time along with the Realme GT series in India.
There have already been so many leaks and teasers about the Realme Book to date. Although not much information has been shared about the laptop by the company; but there are some specs to be expected. From the many leaked images, we can expect that the laptop’s design concept will closely follow that of Apple’s MacBook Air.
Speculated Specification of Realme Book:
- 2K display with a 3:2 aspect ratio.
- Intel’s 11th Gen Core i5 processor.
- Backlit keyboard with a fingerprint scanner embedded in the power button.
- Will charge through a type C-USB port, though battery size is not known.
- Will have multiple colors varients, with blue as one of the options
Furthermore, It is still under speculation whether or not the laptop will be launched globally or just exclusively in China only. There has been rumored that The Realme Book slim revealed in India might just be the Realme book that’s being launched in Chain, though it might not be this case. We might more information about this in the coming days as the device gets launched.
Also, Read: Xiaomi Mix 4: Now official!