Honor is very close to launching its new handsets for the month, the Honor X20 5G along with the Magic 3 series. The Honor X20 5Ghas already manage to make its appearance on the company’s official website for China with its detailed specs and its lines up well with the speculations that have been made soo far.
Specification of the Honor X20 5G
- 6.67″ FHD+ IPS LCD Dual Punch-Hole Display with 1200Hz refresh rate
- Mediatek Dimensity 900 chipset.
- 6GB / 8GB of RAM
- 128GB / 256GB of internal storage
- Rear Triple Camera setup – 64MP (main camera) + 2MP( Macro lens) + 2MP(Portrait lens)
- Front Camera – 16MP (main camera)
- 4,300mAh battery with 66W fast charging
- Android 11 OS with Magic UI 4.2 on-top
- Side-Mounted fingerprint reader
- 5G connectivity
- Color – Black, Blue, and Silver
The Honor X20 is set to launch on the 12th of August at 19:30 (Chinese Timing). The X20 SE was launch at the price point of ¥1,799 for the base memory variant. So let’s wait to see what will this handset cost.
via - GSMArena