Motorola’s latest handset, the Motorola Edge S Pro has now officially launched in China. And from the looks of it, the handset is quite similar to the Edge 20 Pro that was launch just a week ago.
Specification of Motorola Edge S Pro
- 6.7″ Full HD+ OLED Dot-Display with a 144Hz refresh rate
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 870G chipset
- 6GB / 8GB / 12GB of Turbo LPDDR5 RAM
- 128Gb / 256GB of Turbo UFS3.1 internal storage
- Rear Triple Camera Setup – 108MP (main camera, Samsung ISOCELL HM2 ) + 16MP (Ultrawide camera) + 8MP (Periscope lens, 5X Optical zoom)
- Front Camera – 13MP selfie shooter
- 4,520mAh battery that comes with 30W charging via USB Type-C port
- Android 11 OS with MYUI 2.0 on top
- 5G connectivity
- In-Display fingerprint reader
- Colors – Black, Blue, and White Gradient
Price and Availability
The Edge S Pro has four memory variants for China – 6GB+128GB, 8GB+128GB, 8GB+128GB and 12GB+256GB . The price of the handset is set in between ¥2,399 – ¥3,299. The pre-orders on the handset have already and will go on sale starting from the 10th of August.
Meanwhile, the global variant of the handset will have only one memory variant that is 12GB+256GB.
via - GSMArena